Wearing Rudraksha for the first time
Before Rudraksha is worn on the body it needs to be sanctified and energized . We at Rudra Centre sanctify and energize (awaken) your Rudraksha by full Vedic rites before sending to you . Since we are based in India , our overhead costs are low . Thus we do not charge for blessings of Rudraksha which is this is done in Traditional Vedic Temple in Nagpur and some amount from our profit donated for the welfare of the Temple .
In case you would like to sanctify the Rudraksha yourself , the simplest procedure is:
- Choose an auspicious day. Monday are Lord Shiva days and could be chosen .
- Wash Rudraksha with unboiled milk and water .
- Apply sandalwood paste on it. Offer Incense and flowers .
- Chant "Om Namah Shivaya" 108 times .
- Chant the specific mantra of the mukhis minimum of 9 times:
- One Mukhi - "Om Namah Shivaya, Om Hreem Namah"
- Two Mukhi - "Shree Gauri Shankaraya Namah", 'Om Namah'
- Three Mukhi - "O Kleem Namah, Om Namah Shivaya"
- Four Mukhi - "Om Hreem Namah"
- Five Mukhi - "Om Namah Shivaya","Om Hreem Namah"
- Six Mukhi - "Swami Kaartikeya Namah","Om Hreem Hum Namah"
- Seven Mukhi - "Om MahaLaxmi Namah","Om Hum Namah"
- Eight Mukhi - "Om Hum Namah, Om Ganeshaya Namah"
- Nine Mukhi - "Nav Durgayi Namah","Om Hreem Hum Namah"
- Ten Mukhi - "Shree Narayanaaye Namah"," Shree Vishnavai Namah","Om Hreem Namaha"
- Eleven Mukhi - "Om Shree Rudraya Namah","Om Hreem Hum Namah">
- Twelve Mukhi - "Shree Suryay Namah" "Om Krown Kshown Rown Namah"
- Thirteen Mukhi - "Om Hreem Namah"
- Fourteen Mukhi - "Om Namah Shivaye"
Upon completion of the above described steps wear your Rudraksha chanting Om Namah Shivaye . The Rudraksha thus becomes divine , and creates a a divine armour around it's worshipper and bestows health ,wealth and success.
If you would like to enhance the effects of the different Rudraksha then the specific mantras for each of the Rudraksha could be repeated as often as you choose any time of the day . Also “Om Namah Shivaya “ or “Namah Shivaya” mantra energizes the Rudraksha beads when chanted with them. Keep the beads as close to your skin as possible and not in sight or touch of others. Rudraksha can also be kept in Puja room and prayed for benefit of whole family.
More Article about Rudraksha
For More Details Contact Address:
M. Sankara Narayanan alias M. Ravi Shankar
Shivam Rudraksha and GemsTM
312B Palaniandavar Colony,
Sivakasi, Tamilnadu, India.